This CAN-BUS Shield is designed specially for Arduino UNO with STM32, to give your Arduino CAN-BUS capability.
Stmicroelectronics STM32 is based on ARM Cortex M3 32 bit microprocessor with a frequency as high as 72 MHz and built-in Flash and SRAM. It is integrated with dual bxCAN controllers and supports CAN protocol V2.0A and V2.0B. Its maxium baud rate is up to 1 Mb/s, and has three sending mailboxs and two level 3 FIFO, to efficiently handle large number of message with minimal CPU load.
This CAN-BUS Shield uses NXP TJA1050 chip as the CAN transceiver. It is fully compatible with the ISO 11898 standard, with a maximum transfer rate of 1 Mbps. The "silent" mode is able to keep it from bothering other nodes on the BUS.
With simplified hardware circuit design and high compatibility with Arduino UNO, this CAN-BUS Shield can reduce the difficulty in prototyping and aid you in data forwarding and network expansion. .
- Industrial Controlling: Distributed steam boiler systems; automation systems, etc
- Automobile: Engine controlling systems, transmission systems, ABS safety systems, etc
- CAN v2.0B upto 1 Mb/s
- High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extened data and remote frames
- CAN connection via standard 9-way sub-D connector
- Power can supply to Arduino by sub-D via resettable fuse and reverse polarity protection.
- Socket for EM406 GPS module
- Micro SD card socket
- Connector for serial LCD
- Reset button
- Two LED indicator
- Size: 64x53.34x14.18mm
- CAN-BUS Shield (Arduino Uno Compatible) x1
DFR0269 - CAN-BUS Shield
- Brand: Dfrobot
- Product Code: ES001727
- Availability: In Stock